Recently, VIBE Coach Laura Levin created this AMAZING recipe. Everyone who tries it falls head over heels in love … so of course we have to share it with you!
Here’s what Laura said about it:
“I just can’t get enough avocado. Guacamole is one of my favorite ways to eat it!
This fruity version is the perfect addition to your next BBQ.
You can customize the ingredients and heat level to your preference. The method below gives it a nice kick, but is offset by the fruity pomegranate.
Serve it with cut up veggies, organic, non-gmo tortilla chips, or homemade sweet potato chips.”
BEST INGREDIENTS EVER:
**Makes approximately 1½ cups**
- 4 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 ½ Tbsp white onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- ½ Jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- ½ fresh lime, juiced
- ¼-1/2 cup pomegranate arils
HOW TO MAKE YOUR MASTERPIECE:
- Combine avocado, onion, cilantro, jalapeno and lime juice in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Increase any ingredients to taste.
- Stir in pomegranate arils, reserving a few to top, if desired.
- Spoon into serving dish and top with remaining pomegranate arils.
Bottom of the bowl lickin’ delicious!