Created by Vibe Coach Laura Levin
These roll-ups make the perfect light lunch, party appetizer, or after-school snack!
Bonus? If you have kids, they will love helping to fill and roll these.
A mandoline slicer is ideal for perfect cucumber slices, but you can also use a sharp knife and very steady hand!
BEST INGREDIENTS EVER:
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced (I used a mandoline slicer on 1/8″)
- 3 Tbsp hummus of your choice (I used garlic!)
- Optional filling ideas:
- Julienned carrots
- thinly sliced red bell pepper
MAKE OUR MASTERPIECE:
- Slice cucumber and set on paper towels to soak up some of the water while you prepare the filling.
- Spread about 1 tsp of hummus onto each cucumber slice and fill with desired veggies.
- Start rolling cucumber from one end, tucking veggies into the roll as you go.
- If they don’t stay together, use a toothpick to hold them until consuming.TIP: Use toothpicks to hold closed if yours aren’t staying wrapped.
Let us know below how you like this little delight!