We love throwing veggies in the oven and enjoying the way they delight our palettes!
Here is a simple recipe loaded with plant based nutrition for your enjoyment!
BEST INGREDIENTS EVER:
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced into thin rings
- 1 large (or 2 small) parsnips, chopped
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
HOW TO MAKE YOUR MASTERPIECE:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss vegetables with apple cider vinegar and rosemary.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring once in the middle, until all vegetables are tender and lightly golden.
Enjoy, share with your friends and watch the whole room light up!